Video Summary of Article
This is my AudioSlides introduction to my 2017 Computers and Composition article on graduate students’ use of Twitter at an academic conference.
Links to Articles
- Coad, David T. (May 2015). Review of Social Media: Usage and Impact, Hana S. Noor Al-Deen and John Allen Hendricks (Eds.). Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy, 19.3.
- Coad, David T., Kelly Curtis, Jonathan Cook, and Katherine D. Harris (Faculty Advisor). “BeardStair: A Student-Run Digital Humanities Project History.” The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy, 4, November 2013. Web.
- Coad, David T. “Developing Critical Literacy and Critical Thinking through Facebook.” PraxisWiki Section, Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy, 18.1, August 2013. Web.
Links to Reviews & Blogs Written About My Work
- Scheg, Abigail. “Pedagogy Enhanced: A Review of A19 and I38.” Kairos Praxis Wiki CCCC 2014 Reviews. September 2014.
- Stewart, Mary. “Digital Media and Composition Institute 2012.” The Wheel: The Instructional Technology Blog of ATS at UC Davis. August 9, 2012.